You’re either going to love this post or hate it. These are my tips for getting better at anything!
- Start doing it. Even if you aren’t ready. Just start.
- Develop a positive mindset. Start watching your progress and focus on the good. Don’t beat yourself up over setbacks as they are simply a part of the process. Look at the bigger picture. Don’t compare yourself to others. Don’t worry about what anyone else thinks. Keep your eyes on the prize.
- Find a mentor. It could be a real life person you know, someone you read about in a biography or someone famous. Find someone who has achieved what you want to achieve and learn about their path. Use their story not only as an inspiration but a map to success. You do not have to reinvent the wheel.
- Keep learning. For example, if it’s a sport you want to be good at, learn all the ways you can become stronger mentally and physically. Learn techniques and exercises to help yourself excel and get your body into top shape. Learn about what your body needs as far as food and supplements. Protect yourself from injury. Get enough rest. Explore and learn every avenue.
- Practice makes perfect. Keep going. Don’t give up.
I think that people who have realistic goals and are willing to work for them will love these tips/reminders. If you want something for nothing you will likely hate it.
Some people may appear to have an easier path to financial success than others. They may be born into money or have an exceptional and rare talent. However, no one has a life without problems. Despite how things appear on the outside, every single person has their trials and suffering. Besides that, money isn’t the only way to measure success.
If you keep trying and do your best, are kind and humble, you will go far in life. If you are grateful for everything you have and truly enjoy learning something from the people you meet along the way, you are gaining a lot more than money. Soul connections, finding inspiration everyday and having a positive mindset by seeing the good in everything will take you further than you can imagine.
Having goals gives us purpose. Crushing them gives us confidence. But happiness can be ours at every step of the way. Don’t wait to be happy. Trust and enjoy the process. This is a good life.
May you be happy and well.