This post is part of a blog challenge from Day65. One more day to go!
- Happy puppies and dogs
- Baby/toddler cuddles (I’m a peds nurse!)
- My dog, Peanut’s cuddles (a 13 year old tiny poodle)
- The crinkles around my husband’s eyes when he smiles.
- Warm sunny days off from work.
- Spending time with our sons
- Hiking with my husband
- Playing with our grand pup
- Cute texts
- Good memories
- All animals
- Tight hugs
- My Mom’s love
- Funny sounding laughs
- Changing into comfy others after a work day
- Getting close to hubby and smelling his cologne
- Having a day without pain
- Wrapping up in my fuzzy pink blanket
- Good makeup/hair days
- Hot tea before bed
- Binging on Netflix when I feel like I really know and connect with the characters.
- Inside jokes
- Playing a new playlist of songs
- Days warm enough to open the windows
- Falling asleep to the sound of crickets
- Being warm inside when it’s cold out
- Finishing a project
- Feeling confident
- Baby giggles
- When people sing to the radio
- Cozy mornings in bed
- Fireplaces in the winter
- Backyard fire pits in the summer
- Looking at old photos
- Snuggling with hubby in bed while watching a movie
- Christmas lights
- When random babies smile at me
- Polite people
- Long drives with hubby
- Giving meaningful presents
- Seeing wild woodland animals
- Beautiful nature esp mountains and forests
What’s on your happy list?
I hope something here made you smile!
May you be happy and well!