Self-care is one thing in life that you can totally control. You can give yourself as much self-care as you need on any given day.
You are so worth the effort to take time out to unwind, gather your thoughts and recharge.
Here are a few reminders:
1. You can absolutely tell someone you will get back to them with an answer before committing.
2. You have the right to change your mind and decide to not go to a function if you aren’t up to it.
3. You do not owe anyone an explanation for your personal opinions or actions.
4. Friendship is whatever it means to you. If you feel someone is too demanding of your time and energy you have the right to tell them that you need your space.
5. You deserve time alone to shut off your phone; a time where no one asks anything from you where you can just totally relax.
6. You deserve to have a space that is sacred; a sanctuary away from the world.
7. Other people’s opinions of you are none of your business.
8. Only you can decide what breaks you.
9. Never mind what anyone else is doing. What are you doing to create a beautiful life for yourself?
10. A cup of tea, cozy blanket, good book and a nap can cure just about anything.
This Sunday I’ll be spending time with my hubby and our two fur babies. We will be watching a movie on Netflix. I’ll be dying my hair, working on some creative projects and listening to some of my favorite YouTube talks.
What are you doing to relax or take care of yourself today?
May you be happy and well!